Center City Restaurant Week @ Cuba Libre!
Greetings, Party People!
Escape the winter blues with a night out in Old Havana! Enjoy a three-course dinner at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar (just off 2nd & Market Streets) for Restaurant Week in Philadelphia January 14-26, 2018. The $35 menu features an appetizer, entree, and dessert + two exceptional cocktail specials you won't want to miss.
Reservations can be made on Cuba Libre’s website, or by calling 215-627-0666. View Cuba Libre’s full Restaurant Week menu here!
Read on for some of our recommendations for having the most fantástico night in Old Havana, conveniently located right here in Philadelphia:
After enjoying Cuba Libre’s complimentary Cuban pressed bread with mango butter, start with an appetizer like the signature Pineapple Guacamole Cubano or Chicken Croquetas, among many other Cuban classics.
- Indulge in a Restaurant Week exclusive item like the Costillas Caribeñas - Creole braised boneless short rib steak - or Crepas de Puerco - oven roasted crepes stuffed with pulled pork rib eye and queso añejo. Or, keep it classic with a Cuban entree like Arroz con Pollo or the new (and super tropical) Pargo a la Plancha with mango salsa.
- For dessert, you'll receive the Pudín Diplomático: warm banana and chocolate chip bread pudding Cuba Libre’s spiced rum, roasted pineapple
- Pair your dinner with an innovative, hand-crafted cocktail like the super-popular Grilled Pineapple Mojito or refreshing Mule del Sol (view the full cocktail menu here) or select from Cuba Libre’s two special Restaurant Week cocktails below:
- Effen Caipiroska - Muddled lime and guarapo with Effen Pure vodka
- Knob Creek Hot Toddy - Specialty blend hot tea with honey, lemon, cinnamon, star anise, and Knob Creek Rye whiskey
Make your reservation today on Cuba Libre’s website or by calling 215-627-0666!