Fogo de Chao
Take a journey through Southern Brazil with several distinctive dining options, including intimate dinners, semi-private receptions, and exclusive events in our exquisite private dining rooms.
With several distinctive group and private dining options, our team will help you create an exceptional event from a small meeting to large reception.
RESTAURANT SEATING CAPACITY: 350
Two (2) Private Dining Rooms
· Traditional Room A: Seats up to 24 / Reception 30
· Traditional Room B: Seats up to 32 / Reception 36
· Traditional A & B combined = 65 seated
· Semi-Private Gaucho Room: Seats up to 55 / Reception 70
· Main Dining available for groups of 15 to 150+
· Experienced meeting planners, service staff and management
· Our famous Fogo de Chao menu to suit budgets and guests’ tastes. (gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options)
· Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list
· State-of-the-Art audiovisual equipment; provided complimentary
· Wi-Fi connections available
· Handicap Accessible from front entrance
· Bus Drop-Off & Pick-Up Area
· Valet parking $21. Available at front entrance on Chestnut Street
For more information, please visit our private events page!